Thursday, May 27, 2021

A Feeling

 It's been really bad lately. The Depression. I can barely get out of the house to work. I've rescheduled (or missed) several medical appointments.  I cancel or avoid making plans with friends. I can barely even return texts. 

I'm not sure when this latest episode started, but it's been going on longer than usual. Maybe a month, as opposed to the usual week or so. I'm supposed to be tracking my mood with an app, but I forget a lot. If I had been using it regularly, I would have a clear picture of the past 6 months or so. I've suspected that I've been having more depressive episodes for a while, but it's hard to say for sure. 

Next week I'll be seeing my psychiatrist to discuss a medication change. I'd like to have actual data to present to my psychiatrist next week, but I guess we'll just have to go on "a feeling", which is ironic, because I don't have any feelings right now. About anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment